Rich with appeal, this stunning colonial situated on a landscaped homesite in the Enclave at River Hill backs to conservation trees and presents over 3,356 finished sqft, stately columns, classic stacked crown moldings, and like new interiors! Step inside to find a foyer entry accentuated exquisite moldings, elegant hardwoods, hand crafted finishes, a private study with French doors, dual windows in the formal living room, and a spacious formal dining room accentuated by select trim and an elegant chandelier, followed by a butler's pantry for ease in serving. Extending your space, the family room is highlighted by amazing natural light from an array of sparkling windows, a casual staircase to the bedroom level, and an ideal flow into the breakfast room and gourmet kitchen. Chef;s kitchen boasts 42" white cabinetry, hand selected granite counters, custom tile backsplash, a slate appliance suite, a center island with breakfast bar, and an open breakfast table area overlooking a morning room displaying a cathedral ceiling and access to a low maintenance deck with a site line to the County preserve tree-lined border. One bedroom is found on the main level and the remaining bedrooms are on the upper level including a generous owner's suite presenting a tray ceiling, a sitting area, and a garden bath showing a double vanity and an oversized shower with bench seating, and completing the upper level is a flex room, multiple baths, and a laundry room. Unfinished lower level with tons of possibility features high ceilings, a bathroom rough-in, windows, and a walkout to the yard. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,356 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Enclave At River Hill
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price