Welcome to 4521 Fait Avenue, a beautiful, immaculately maintained O'Donnell Square home with an open floorplan and custom upgrades! Situated on a coveted street that offers green space right outside your front door, this homeâs serene setting sets it apart from the rest. The entry level offers plenty of private space in the guest bedroom or home office with a dedicated half bath along with garage access and a full parking pad. Head up the stunning wooden stairway to the bright main level, where youâll find gleaming 5â plank hardwoods, tons of windows, 9â high ceilings, an open floor plan with spacious living and dining rooms, and a gorgeous kitchen with access to a large maintenance-free deck perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The gourmet kitchen features 42â cabinetry, soft close drawers, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, 30â sink, upgraded stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, oversized island (with electrical outlet) and a spacious pantry. In the dining area youâll find a custom dry bar with refrigerator, designed to perfectly complement the kitchen aesthetic and meet all of your entertaining needs. The upper level offers two additional spacious bedrooms with large closets and windows, as well as a second full bathroom and laundry room. The luxurious primary bedroom suite boasts two large closets with custom lighting, with an en-suite spa-like bathroom featuring a double vanity, tile floor, and large double head shower. Tired of parking wars and long walks to your car? This home features an oversized garage and full parking pad, so you will never have to drive around looking for a spot again. Say goodbye to the hassles of city life and move right into this 6-years young home, impeccably maintained by its one and only owner. The location of this home is unmatched, conveniently located near all the local hotspots, fine dining, The Shops at Canton Crossing, Merritt Athletic Club, Yard 56, Canton Square, Canton Waterfront Park, John Hopkins, downtown and all the major commuter routes. Donât miss this incredible home in a peaceful oasis surrounded by all the amenities of luxury urban living.
Townhouse, Colonial, Federal
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,568 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price